Thursday, October 22, 2015

Happy Halloween at TIME OUT

Today I have the third halloween card for the TIME OUT Challenge #42 as guest designer.
The Challenge is still going on for about a week.

Here is the inspiration photo for the current challenge.


This time I picked the black and white striped pumpkin and made a shaker card.
It is a black and white card with lots of sparkles.



For the top panel I dry embossed a white CS using wave embossing folder from We R Memory Keepers. I then cut the shaker window in shape of a Pumpkin with my Cricut. The stripe pattern was also cut with Cricut from a black glitter CS. I then heat embossed the background of the window using Iridescent sparkle EP. Iridescent white sequins were used as shaker elements.
After I mounted the shaker card together, I adhered the sentiment popped up on the card. The sentiment was computer generated using a font called Rebel Heart. After printing it I die cut the sentiment with a banner die from Spellbinders. I scattered some clear and black rhinestones to finish off.

Hope you are enjoying the photo inspiration challenge at TIME OUT!


I'm entering this card also into Addicted to CAS #74: Sparkle


Thank you for visiting!
Happy crafting!
TaeEun

7 comments:

  1. The detail on the pumpkin is amazing and so very creative. I love you kept this CAS but with so much for us to focus on. You have been such an inspiring Guest Designer. Thanks for joining us. I can't remember if you have the GD badge, if not, let me know and I will email it to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin is stunning, your card is just fabulous :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. 펌킨 쉐이커 카드네요^^
    사진에 보이는 호박이랑 정말 비슷해 보여요 ㅎㅎ
    깔끔하고 이뻐서 정말 마음에 드는 카드네요.
    블랙엔 화이트 컬러가 정말 세련되 보여요^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, TaeEun ... your shaker pumpkin is texture-y, graphic and so gorgeous! So lovely to have you guest designing with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful take on the inspiration photo TaeEun! I love the subtle texture of the background and that pumpkin is spectacular! Thanks so much for guest designing at Time Out - your cards are amazing! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shaker pumpkin. The way you have cut and stamped your stripes gives such amazing dimension and reality to the pumpkin. Thanks so much for being our guest designer at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been an excellent Guest Designer at Time Out, TaeEun! They are all wonderful inspiration cards from the photo, but I especially love this shaker card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!