Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Flower Challenge #10 - Embossing

Hello everyone! 

Today I want to share my DT card for the new challenge at The Flower Challenge with you!!! 
Our theme for July is Embossing, heat or dry!!! My son would say, easy peasy lemon squeezy, right :)? 



I gold heat embossed my image and background!


This Anemone cluster is from The Ton and is called Anemone Wishes. I gold heat embossed it on a Canson Bristol paper and colored it using Koi watercolor. I then partially die cut it with coordinating die only the upper edge. I gold heat embossed the Minor Stripes on my card base and blended some DIs in yellow and pink on the area surrounding the Anemone cluster. The sentiment is from Penned Sentiments. I made a strip in pink using watercolor for gold heat embossed "Sending" and foam mounted it and stamped the other sentiment in Noir on the front panel. The front panel was popped up with some foam adhesives. I scattered some sequins from Guava Sparkle and Belle's Dress Couture Mix to finish off the card.


I'm sure you have some pretty floral stamps in your stash, which would look good in heat embossing! Have some relaxing coloring time and link the project up at The Flower Challenge!

Looking forward to seeing your work in the gallery!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
TaeEun

12 comments:

  1. 헉....근접샷으로 보니까 화려함이 어마어마해요!골드엠보싱에 노란 컬러 정말 굿굿 조합이네요 . 아름다워요. 플라워챌린지는 처음 들어보는데 가봐야겠어요^^ 감사합니다!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous TaeEun and the anemones are so pretty and beautifully coloured, and I love the way you have just die cut the top edge and the gold embossed striped background goes perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely fantastic beautiful card (as always!) - love the gold with the yellow anemones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, every inch of it is so so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TaeEun, your card is amazing, the gold embossing adds such richness to this already beautiful flowers. Love how you partially die cut the top of this image, a fabulous detail.
    The embossed stripped background looks amazing, when I saw the card, I thought it was DSP, just beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is truly a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An absolute stunner as always. I absolutely LOVE the gold embossing with the distress ink on top for the background. Spectacular as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your work! Always great eye candy and so creative....love it.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have the most beautiful cards! I'm inspired to create one and link it up this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo very beautiful Tae-Eun! just loving your pretty gold embossed flowers and colour combo ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments!